Ballet K2-K6 Stainless Steel Needle Probes (.002 - .006")
Product Details Ballet K2-K6 Stainless:
- Needle shaft diameter: "K" 0.85mm
- Needle filament/tip diameter: 0.002-0.006 inch
- Needle Surface: Stainless Steel throughout
The Ballet stainless steel needle is the most economical needle in the Ballet range. It is sculpted from 18G nickel-chrome Swedish stainless steel – the steel used in fine surgical instruments.
Micro-polishing is used to achieve Ballet’s unique, rounded point. Current intensity can be lowered and insertions are smooth, precise and comfortable.
Treatment recommendations: The stainless steel needle is ideal for clients with strong, healthy skin, who respond well to electrolysis treatments.
Other Ballet Needle sizes available:
- For “F” Shank 1.25 mm shaft diameter: Tip diameters of .002″ .003″ .004″ .005″ .006″ .012″
- For “F-SHORT” Shank 1.25 mm shaft diameter: Tip diameter of .002″ only
- For “K” Shank 0.80 mm shaft diameter: Tip diameters of .002″ .003″ .004″ .005″ .006″
Synoptic Products is the leading importer of Ballet Needles for North America and your supplier for electrolysis and dermatology products.
Contact us with questions
Free shipping on orders over $125