Gold Ballet Needles
Product Details for Ballet Gold Needles:
- Needle shaft diameter: "F" 1.25 mm or "K" 0.85mm
- Needle filament/tip diameter: 0.002 - 0.006 inch
- Needle Surface: Stainless steel needle is plated with a thin 24 carat gold
The Ballet gold needle is plated with nickel-free, 24 carat gold. Gold has many acknowledged medical uses from acupuncture needles to ear piercing posts, and its benefits are clear in electrolysis.
Redness and swelling are reduced and the skin rapidly returns to normal after even the most delicate treatments, particularly red vein and skin tag work.
The 24ct gold needle responds to the needs of clients who suffer from allergies and sensitive skin and whose skin reacts negatively to standard stainless steel probes.
Other Ballet Gold Needle sizes available:
- “F” Shank (1.25 mm): .002″ .002″Short .003″ .004″ .005″ .006″
- “K” Shank (0.80 mm): .002″ .003″ .004″ .005″ .006″
Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals.