Insulated Ballet Needles
Product Details for Ballet Insulated Needles:
- Needle shaft diameter: "F" 1.25 mm
- Needle filament/tip diameter: 0.002 - 0.006 inch
- Needle Surface: Stainless steel needle is coated with a clear insulation except at the very tip.
The Ballet insulated needle is coated with a medical-grade insulation less than one micron thick. This special coating, developed for use on dental prosthetics, allows smooth insertions and stands up to the longest treatments. Security from over-treatment is excellent. The sensitive surface layers of the skin are protected and important reductions of discomfort are possible.
Micro-polishing is used to achieve Ballet’s unique, rounded point. Current intensity can be lowered and insertions are smooth, precise and comfortable.
Treatment recommendations: The insulated needle is suggested for clients with a high sensitivity to the discomfort of electrolysis
Other Ballet Needle sizes available:
- For “F” Shank 1.25 mm shaft diameter: Tip diameters of .002″ .002″Short .003″ .004″ .005″ .006″
- For “K” Shank 0.80 mm shaft diameter: Tip diameters of .002″ .003″ .004″ .005″ .006″
Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals.