F-Shank Ballet Needles
Product Details Ballet F-Shank Stainless:
- Ballet needle tip diameters of .002″ .003″ .004″ .005″ .006″ .012″
- Needle Surface: Stainless Steel throughout
The Ballet stainless steel needle is the most economical needle in the Ballet range. It is sculpted from 18G nickel-chrome Swedish stainless steel – the steel used in fine surgical instruments.
Micro-polishing is used to achieve Ballet’s unique, rounded point. Current intensity can be lowered and insertions are smooth, precise and comfortable.
Treatment recommendations: The stainless steel needle is ideal for clients with strong, healthy skin, who respond well to electrolysis treatments.
Other Ballet Needle sizes available:
- For “F” Shank 1.25 mm shaft diameter: Tip diameters of .002″ .003″ .004″ .005″ .006″ .012″
- For “F-SHORT” Shank 1.25 mm shaft diameter: Tip diameter of .002″ only
- For “K” Shank 0.80 mm shaft diameter: Tip diameters of .002″ .003″ .004″ .005″ .006″